The annual Dogwood Parade is just a month away! The Marching Phantoms will be combining with the PAMS Symphonic Band again, featuring close to 100 musicians together in town!
Friday May 20th
- 3pm-4:00pm Rehearsal for HS Winds & Percussion
- MS students: You will be rehearsing music in class with Mr. Bonnell, but you’re also more than welcome to attend this rehearsal too!
Saturday May 21st
- 7:45am Report Time for MS/HS Band Students (yes, including the color guard!)
- We will be rehearsing in the MS Band Room.
- 8:00am Rehearsal with MS Band
- 9:15am Load Buses
- 9:30am Leave for Franklin Commons/Staging Area
- Please bring a lunch/snack with you!!!!
- 11:00am Stepoff
- 12:30pm Approx Finish Time.
- This is prom day, yes. PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE ANY PROM APPOINTMENTS UNTIL AFTER THE PARADE. If you would like to be picked up immediately when the parade is finished, please send Mr. McAdams an email.
- Uniform Info:
- HS: Purple uniform shirt, black shorts, sneakers.
- MS: Purple “Music in the Parks” shirt, black shorts, sneakers.
- Students will be bussed back to the MS following the parade conclusion. If you would like to be picked up at the END of the parade route, you need to email Mr. McAdams or Mr. Bonnell before Saturday 5/20.
Music Downloads. This is the same music as last year. Please be prepared for the rehearsal on Friday 5/20.
HS: We will also be performing GERONIMO! from Disney. You might want to review that too 🙂