- 9:30am Report Time, Load Equipment
- 10:00am Depart PAHS
- 12:00pm Arrive @ Performance Site: Middletown High School South
- 1:00pm String Ensemble Performance
- 1:50pm Band Performane
- 2:30pm Depart for Six Flags
- 9:00pm Park Closes – depart for PAHS
- Bring money for food.
- 10:30pm Approx Arrival back at school
Total cost of the trip is $90.00 person.
- Chaperones are $65.00 per person.
- Students who have request to return after the performance pay $50.00.
You can view the status of all payments here. Money (or arrangements with the director) must be maid no later than April 12, 2017.
- Each ensemble’s standard “concert black” will be the attire for the performances.
- Students should arrive at the high school that morning in whatever they are performing in.
AFTER THE PERFORMANCE:
Bring a change of clothes. You should also bring money for food in the park itself.