You will notice over the next few weeks that we are trying to optimize the website for reading on mobile devices – using icons and generally “cleaning” up the look. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
- Group Lessons resume this week during 9th period. Monday: saxophones, Wednesday: Flutes & Oboes, Thursday: Clarinets & Low Woodwinds
- On Tuesday Jan 24th, during the period 2 midterm block (9:10-10:40), we will be having a rehearsal with a guest conductor. Dr. Martin from West Chester University will be joining us to assist in preparing for the upcoming concert!
- SmartMusic due date is Jan 23rd. Click the icon for what’s coming up.
- Monday sectional for saxophones, Thursday full ensemble
- Jazz Festival planning meeting – Tues Jan 10th after the booster meeting.
- Check calendar for specifics on what sections are in this week. We are planning on starting the staging process!
- 1st Fundraiser info now available – click the icon for more information.
PHANTOM BAND BOOSTERS:
- The next meeting is scheduled for TUESDAY JANUARY 10th, 7PM