Tuesday night – Banquet Time! See you all in the HS cafeteria at 7:00pm.
FRIDAY: Phoenixville Christmas Parade. Remember – this has been on the calendar since the beginning of the season.
SCHEDULE FOR WINDS & DRUMLINE:
- 2:15pm-3:45pm: Required Rehearsal for Parade Chart
- Download the music and have it ready to go. It’s the same music as last year’s parade.
- Any MS students will join us when your day is done at 2:45pm.
- Instruments will be loaded onto the box truck at the end of rehearsal.
- 6:15pm: Report Time at Phoenixville Municipal Building
- There is NO bus transportation for this parade.
- 7:00pm: Parade Step-Off
- 7:30pm: Pickup at End of Parade Route (intersection of Bridge & Starr St).
- Small instruments can be brought home with you. Everything else will be brought back to the school.
SCHEDULE FOR COLOR GUARD & FRONT ENSEMBLE:
- 6:15PM: Report to Phoenixville Municipal Building
- All Musicians will need to bring home their uniform (except the shako) either after the banquet Tuesday night or on Friday.
- Holiday decorations are REQUIRED. Lights on instruments, garland, you name it.
- Color Guard: Holiday Colors (Green & Red).
Musician Uniforms MUST be brought back to school on Monday or Tuesday of the next week.