To every student and family that was a part of making this year’s marching band production a success, thank you.
A solid final performance, 5th Place in a new division – a tenth away from forth….it is a wonderful way to finish off a great fall!
That’s all I have to say 🙂
Media from Saturday:
A big shoutout and “thank you” to Jeff Burns and Mike Porchik for all of their multimedia coverage of the band this season!
- End of Season Banquet – Tuesday November 29th, 7pm. Official RSVP coming this week.
- Students – voting for post-season awards will be open soon too.
- Phoenixville Holiday Parade – Friday December 2nd
- Rehearsal: Friday Dec 2nd 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Report Time: TBA at Township Municipal Building
Indoor & Jazz 2017:
- Auditions for the jazz band are this Thursday, November 17th, after school. Timeslots will be posted by the end of the day on Monday.
- Updates on indoor – including specifics about auditions and schedules will be posted at some point this week too. Make sure you’ve registered on the audition page!