We are here….less than a month away from the end of the season, and our most important show to date – the BOA Regional at the University of Delaware on Saturday!
This week’s schedule:
- Tuesday 10/11: Rehearsal 6pm-9pm, Phantom Band Booster Meeting 6pm-7pm
- Wednesady 10/12: Restaurant night @ Bertucci’s in Oaks. A percentage of profit comes back to us, so enjoy the day off from school and go have some great pizza!
- Thursday 10/13: Rehearsal 6pm-9pm
- Friday 10/14: Away Game @ Pottsgrove HS
- Saturday 10/15: BOA Regional! Please read ALL of the information on this page for the day’s events.
TICKETS for BOA: We still have an allotment of tickets that are available for purchase. Contact me directly – they are $25, and good for both prelims and finals.
The event is also going to be broadcast on a live stream: Share with your friends and family that can’t attend!
The Phantom Band Boosters are providing dinner for all students & chaperones going to the regional this weekend. In order to get an accurate count of food needed, this form must be filled out before Monday Oct 10th (11:00pm). Thank you for your cooperation!
NEWS & UPDATES:
- We are raffling off a 55″ TV at all of the home football games this season – the same one we used in the show last year. Tickets are $5.00 – and the drawing will occur at the final home game. This is a $500 value….and you only have two more chances to enter!
- As it is starting to get colder out, we want to remind all students to start dressing proactively for the weather. Layers are a good thing…and don’t forget water!
While it doesn’t seem far away….we are only a month from the end of the season! Including this week, that leaves us with 11 weeknight rehearsals, 5 pre-competition rehearsals, 4 football games, 1 parade, and 4 competitive performances before we are done.
Doesn’t seem like a lot? Consider this: We’ve already had (since camp ended), we’ve had 17 weeknight rehearsals, 4 pre-competition rehearsals, 5 football games, and 2 competitive performances.