It’s here…our first show week! Our goal for the football game Friday night is to perform all of Part 1 & 2 – pretty exciting!!!
There is a lot of information below – and some of it will be broken up in multiple posts. Please make sure to read through everything…don’t ASSUME ANYTHING (especially if you’re a vet) and let’s have a great week!!!
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday – Rehearsal 6pm-9pm
- Thursday – Rehearsal 6pm-9pm
- Friday – Rehearsal & Football Game vs Great Valley HS
- 10:00-11:30 Battery Sectional, 11:30-12:00 Lunch (bring with you)
- 11:45am FE, Guard, Wind Report Time
- 12:00pm Rehearsal begins:
- Stand Tunes
- Ensemble Review
- 4:00pm Runthrough of Show – including how to get on and off the field
- 4:30pm Dinner Break. You can either bring dinner with you or have it dropped off.
- The rest of the game schedule will be sent out as soon as possible and in a different message.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING FOR A SHOW DAY?
This will all be included in the game schedule that will go out later today. With the stadium project finishing up, I want to make sure we have all the correct information for you.
SHOW SHIRTS, MEMBER JACKETS, MEAL CARDS:
It is time to start placing orders for show shirts, the official PMP Member Jacket, and meal cards for the football games throughout the season. More information is available here. This is a pretty quick turnaround since we would like to have these items all available for the first competitions at the end of September. Deadlines are as follows:
- Deadline for meal cards: FRIDAY AUGUST 27th
- Deadline for SHOW SHIRT ORDERS: Tuesday August 30th
- Deadline for MEMBER JACKETS & SWAG: Tuesday August 30th.
CAR WASHES – THANK YOU!
Thank you to everyone who helped out with the car washes over the summer – a great easy fundraiser for us an organization!
COMMUNICATION: Remember – all attendance notes must be sent both to Mr. McAdams AND your section leader. From here on out, the Marching Phantoms Attendance Policy is in effect – please make sure to review it in the student handbook. You received a copy back in June – there is a version on line as well.
BAND PARENTS: The Phantom Band Boosters are still looking for volunteers for all of the events this fall. It’s a great way to be involved with what your son/daughter is doing! Visit this page for more information.
- Yes, school starts 🙂
- Tuesday & Thursday – we have rehearsal.
- Friday – we have an away football game. Unlike this week, we will not have a rehearsal beforehand.