Welcome back from Spring Break…(even though there’s one day left!)
We have a LOT going on….make sure you pay attention to what what applies to you!
- All SmartMusic Assignments for the 3rd quarter must be completed by the end of the day on Friday, April 1st.
- PMEA Adjudication Date: Thursday, April 21st. We will be performing the same literature that we did in Florida, but this will be a combined effort of ALL band members (concert band & wind ensemble!)
- Rehearsal this week Tuesday (6pm-7:30pm) & Thursday (4pm-5:30pm.
- Souderton Jazz Festival this Friday night.
MARCHING BAND 2016!
Congratulations on a successful 2nd annual Mattress Sale. While we didn’t necessarily hit the number we had hoped for, we did a great job in getting the ball rolling on replacing the raincoats!
Registration for NEW & RETURNING members is now open. Please be sure to check out the schedule on the Marching Band page too!
- Percussion Rehearsals will resume on TUESDAY nights starting Tues 4/12, from 6pm-8pm
- Color Guard Rehearsals will start on TUESDAY nights starting Tues 4/12, also from 6pm-8pm.
- There will be a meeting for students interested in a leadership position on Wednesday April 13th after school until 4:00pm.