Our 3rd annual Jazz Festival will be held Friday night, starting at 5:00pm in the MS Auditorium. All of the district’s jazz ensembles will perform, as well as groups from Spring-Ford, Pottsgrove, Perkiomen Valley, Quakertown, Radnor, North Penn, Boyertown, and Penncrest High Schools.
Admission is $8 for adults and $5 for students, with a discount rate of $22.00 for 2 adults and 2 students.
We are in the process of scheduling class for next year. As you are putting in your electives, make sure to check out our list of what’s available in the music department.
Are you running into what looks like a situation where you may not be able to fit band in your schedule next year?
Talk to me – we will make SURE you have the ensemble you want on the schedule for next year!
MARCHING BAND PREP FOR DISNEY:
Check the calendar out for the upcoming rehearsals to prepare for the trip. These are required if you are going on the trip.
THIS WEEK’S EVENTS:
- Concert Band/Wind Ensemble Rehearsal Schedule
- SmartMusic Assignments are due by Sunday 2/21
- Tuesday: Jazz Band, 4pm-5:30pm, Booster Meeting, 7:00pm
- Wednesday: Pit Orchestra, 3pm-5pm
- Thursday: Jazz Band, 4pm-5:30pm, Percussion Ens, 6pm-8:00pm
- Friday: Jazzin the ‘Ville Jazz Festival, 5:00pm, PAMS Auditorium
- Saturday: Dr. Carp’s Memorial Service, 2:00pm, PAHS Auditorium