Thank you, thank you, thank you – to everyone who helped put this weekend’s festival a success. From moving luggage to clearing the stage to prepping meals….you all are just absolutely amazing. 🙂
This festival was just the beginning of a few major events coming up over the spring semester. Keep reading for more!
– Wednesday: Pit Orchestra, 3pm-5pm
– Thursday: Spring Percussion Rehearsal 3:30pm-5:00pm, Jazz Band 6pm-7:30pm
– Friday: WCU Wind Band Symposium (see below)
- We will be leaving during period 6B.
- Dinner will be provided for you.
- Attire: Look “nice”. A nice shirt and pants would work great. We are performing at the end of the night, but it will be in an informal setting.
- The entire event is actually going to be streamed LIVE through www.banddirector.com (yes, that actually is a site).
- We will be joined on Friday by bands from Spring-Ford HS, Quakertown HS, and the WCU Wind Ensemble. It should be a great time!
TRIP PAYMENTS ARE DUE THIS WEEK – PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WE GET THESE IN!