I hope everyone is enjoying their much needed time off!!!
When we all get back “to it” on Monday, we will be hitting the ground running. Over the next 12 weeks….
- Winter Break LISTENING PROJECT is due before you come back. Here’s the link for the submission form.
- We are hosting the PMEA District 12 Band Festival (Jan 28-30).
- Student volunteers are going to be needed for the duration of the festival …and this could count for you as community service hours! 🙂
- The concert band and wind ensemble will be attending the West Chester Wind Band Symposium (Feb 5)
- Travel forms will be sent home this upcoming week for the event, but it is no cost to students.
- “Jazzin the ‘ville”, our annual jazz band festival, returns on Feb 19th.
- …and our trip to ORLANDO starts on March 18th!
Remind Text System: Text the following codes to 81010:
- Concert Bands: @bandpahs
- Jazz Band: @jazzpahs
- Disney Trip: @musicpahs
Tomorrow – take some time to check out some of the 2 coolest parades in the country:
- Rose Bowl Parade – Some of the best bands in the country will be performing!
- Mummers Parade – Truly a unique “Philadelphia” event….the musical groups are in the afternoon!